监理公司管理系统 | 工程企业管理系统 | OA系统 | ERP系统 | 造价咨询管理系统 | 工程设计管理系统 | 甲方项目管理系统 | 签约案例 | 客户案例 | 在线试用
X 关闭
业务管理系统

当前位置:工程项目OA系统 > 领域应用 > 公司管理软件 > 业务管理系统

广交会不用请临时翻译助理 简单几句就搞掂

申请免费试用、咨询电话:400-8352-114

广交会临近,我们可能会接触到不少前来咨询的老外。如果英语水平非常好,那自然不必担心。不过如果平时没有太多和老外接触的机会,那这次,在沟通上就要下一番功夫啦。以下是笔者根据这几年参加广告会的一些经验,罗列出来的一些简单但是有效的言语,助你轻松搞定老外!
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.    
 让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
    It’s an honor to meet.
    很荣幸认识你。
    Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.
    很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
    How do I pronounce your name?
    你的名字怎么读?
    How do I address you?
    如何称呼您?
    It’s going to be the pride of our company.
    这将是本公司的荣幸。
    What line of business are you in?
    你做那一行?
    Keep in touch.
    保持联系。
    Thank you for coming.
    谢谢你的光临。
    Don’t mention it.
    别客气
    Excuse me for interrupting you.
    请原谅我打扰你。
    I’m sorry to disturb you.
    对不起打扰你一下。
    Excuse me a moment.
    对不起,失陪一下。
    Excuse me. I’ll be right back.
    对不起,我马上回来
    What about the price?
    对价格有何看法?
    What do you think of the payment terms?
    对支付条件有何看法?
    How do you feel like the quality of our products?
    你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?
    What about having a look at sample first?
    先看一看产品吧?
    What about placing a trial order?
    何不先试订货?
    The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
    我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不像他们的那样高。对了,你对哪个产品感兴趣?
    You can rest assured.
    你可以放心。
    We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
    我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
    This new product is to the taste of European market.
    这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。
    I think it will also find a good market in your market.
    我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。
Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
    优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。
    While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
    虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱歉,我们不能再减价了。
    Reliability is our strong point.
    可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
    We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.
    我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。
    To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
    在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。
    This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.
    这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。
    Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
    谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
    Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
    这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。
    In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.
    通常我们的报价都是FOB价
    Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.
    我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。
    We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.    我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。
    Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.
    请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
    This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in.
    这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
    Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.
    你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。
    I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.
    不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的
    Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.
    大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。
    We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
    很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
    My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.
    我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
    Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.
    再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。
    Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?
    能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?
    Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
    不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货。

发布:2007-04-13 16:58    编辑:泛普软件 · xiaona    [打印此页]    [关闭]
公司管理软件
联系方式

成都公司:成都市成华区建设南路160号1层9号

重庆公司:重庆市江北区红旗河沟华创商务大厦18楼

咨询:400-8352-114

加微信,免费获取试用系统

QQ在线咨询

泛普业务管理系统其他应用

企业信息管理系统 企业管理系统 企业管理软件 中小企业管理软件 业务管理系统 办公系统 免费企业管理软件 照片管理软件 工会帮扶管理系统 企业管理系统下载 中小企业管理软件下载